Create a Custom Preschool Curriculum for Free with Our Email Course
I help busy families create custom toddler and preschool curriculum lesson plans that work around THEIR schedule.
I’m Sheryll, a parent just like you. With three active boys ranging from toddler to grade-schooler, I’ve mastered the art of nurturing curious minds while keeping up with the pace of modern family life.
Here are some secrets I want to let you in on:
- You need to customize your homeschool curriculums because children aren’t “one size fits all”.
- Young children learn best by seeing and doing. That means, many “over-the-counter” workbooks and programs are ineffective.
- YOU are absolutely qualified to teach your child.
Are you tired of the overwhelm that comes with finding the right activities for your preschooler?
Our free email course is your answer.
Discover how engaging, personalized learning experiences can lead to better behavior, stronger attachments, and confident young learners, all within our comprehensive preschool curriculum.
Reserve your spot now!
Join our free email course and receive:
5 core lessons over the span of 5 days. Lessons will cover topics such as:
- Crafting the Perfect Preschool Plan
- Homeschooling Success Tips for Busy Parents
- Mastering Lesson Planning Like a Pro
- Fostering Joyful Learning at Home
- Embracing Lifelong Learning Together
5 weekly done for you storybook-based lesson plan activity guide. The guide includes:
- Print ready PDF to have handy at home
- A story synopsis so you can get some work in while your child watches the read aloud independently
- Detailed guided questions to engage in story discussions
- Activities using materials found readily at home
In this 6-week journey, you’ll learn:
The power of tailored curriculums for your child’s unique learning style.
How to ditch ineffective workbooks and create hands-on activities.
Your potential as your child’s best teacher – no fancy credentials needed.
Unlock a world of growth and bonding with your child through our custom preschool curriculum.
Current Status: Open for Enrollment
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity – sign up today!